From the 285 to the 345, wide beams provide abundant space for people and storage. And underneath the hard-shelled exterior, you’ll find a soft and soothing interior. The raised-deck design affords spacious interiors with generous headroom and sleeping room.
Wherever you take your Conquest, its Accutrack hull will get you where you’re going fast, dry and comfortable. The deep-V entry smoothes chop. There’s plenty of fuel capacity to cruise. Plus, with Whaler’s exclusive unsinkable Unibond construction, Conquests have swamped capacities of over two-and-a-half tons. You’ll find that heaven on earth is really on the water. In a Conquest.
Pre-owned 275 Conquest 2004 Model SOLD
Boston Whaler 275 Conquest 2004 Model, with Twin F225 Yamaha Outboard Engines – SOLD
Low Engine Hours (x270)
- Raymarine C70 Radar and GPS plotter
- Simrad EQ33 depth sounder
- European cruise package including:
- Microwave, electric stove and hot water system
- Invertor 12v to 240 v
- Electric anchor windlass
- Hardtop with weather cover set
- Tonneau cover
- Sharp 16″ Flat screen TV with Glomex antenna
- Removable cockpit table
- Foldaway cockpit seat.
- 4 x berth cabin.
- Separate heads compartment with shower
- and pressurized hot and cold water
- Engine covers
- Original Factory CE certification
- UK supplied vessel
LOA: 28’8″ (8.73m) Beam:9’7″ (2.92m) Draft: 18″ (.45m)
Weight: (dry, no engine) 6200lbs (2812kg)
Bridge Clearance: (with hardtop) 8’9″ (2.66m)
Swamped Capacity: 5600 lbs (2540 kg)
Persons Capacity: 14
Phone: 01202 674 531 or
Email your interest: click here quoting 275CQ2004BC