The big brother to the 130 Super Sport, the new 150 also comes with amazing standard features, yacht-quality touches, stylish lines and legendary unsinkability to begin with.
Now it’s your turn. Pick a color for your hull graphics and then start turning your boat into everything you want it to be.
Choose the seats you want even different types and change them out for different occasions.
There are lots of carry-on accessories that tuck away neatly to keep the deck clear. And a lot more that you can add on any time.
Transform this boat just the way you want and transform your weekends in the bargain.
- L.O.A.: 15’ 4” (4.69 m)
- Beam: 6’ 6” (1.98 m)
- Draft: 7” (0.17 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 900 lbs (408 kg)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,250 lbs (567 kg)
- Swamped Capacity: 2,700 lbs (1,225 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 6
- Maximum Horsepower: 60 hp (44.8 kW)
- Minimum Horsepower: 40 hp (29.9 kW)
- Deadrise at Transom: 14°
- Fuel Capacity: Standard – 6.5 gal (24.6 L); Optional – 19 gal (71.9 L)
- Maximum Engine Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Transom Height: 20” (0.50 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 3’ 2” (0.96 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Sun-top: 6’ 10” (2.08 m)
All hardware 316-L stainless steel
All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
DECK / COCKPIT
8” bow cleat
22” interior freeboard
Bow and stern lifting eyes
Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
Cockpit drain plug
Heavy-duty rub rail
Red graphics, striping and logos
Stern eye cleats
Transom boarding steps
Welded stainless steel side rails
Fiberglass side console with storage
Side mount Mercury® control
Stainless steel steering wheel
Console side seat cooler
Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
6.5 gal portable fuel tank with hold-down strap
60 ELPT EFI Bigfoot FourStroke Mercury engine
Battery box with hold-down strap
Navigation lights with rope guide
GALVANIZED TRAILER WITH SWING TONGUE
Winch with nylon strap
Download the full pdf specification sheet here.