Plug n’ play. Mix n’ match. The new 130 Super Sport is one boat that gives you endless opportunities. Because it’s designed for you to design it. You start with a finely built, beautifully designed, unsinkable Whaler®. Then it’s up to you to deck it out.
Our modular design concept features add-on accessories that are a cinch to order online and install, so customizing your boat is a breeze.
No matter how you want to spend a day on the water, this Super Sport fits your style.
Whether you wake up and want to wakeboard, go fishing in the afternoon, then cruise with friends in the evening, with a 130 Super Sport you get your Whaler your way.
- L.O.A.: 13’ 3” (4.03 m)
- Beam: 5’ 10” (1.78 m)
- Draft: 7” (0.17 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 640 lbs (290 kg)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 933 lbs (423 kg)
- Swamped Capacity: 1,600 lbs (726 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 4
- Maximum Horsepower: 40 hp (30 kW)
- Minimum Horsepower: 25 hp (19 kW)
- Deadrise at Transom: 14°
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 gal (24.6 L)
- Maximum Engine Weight: 235 lbs (107 kg)
- Transom Height: 20” (0.50 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 2’ 9” (0.88 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Sun-top: 5’ 11” (1.55 m)
All hardware 316-L stainless steel
All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
DECK / COCKPIT
8” bow cleat
19” interior freeboard
Bow and stern lifting eyes
Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
Cockpit drain plug
Heavy-duty rub rail
Red graphics, striping and logos
Stern eye cleats
Welded stainless steel side rails
Fiberglass side console with storage
Side mount Mercury® control
Stainless steel steering wheel
Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
6.5 gal portable fuel tank with hold-down strap
40 ELPT EFI FourStroke Mercury engine
Battery box with hold-down strap
Navigation lights with rope guide
Winch with nylon strap
Download the full pdf specification sheet here.